Sign in to follow this  
MarshallRawR

Seriously ?

Rechyy wannabe?

Someone recording gameplay of mw2/mw1 and posting it on machinima doesn't make him a rechyyy wannabe.

I'm sure rechyyy didn't invent "recording gameplay of fps and posting it on yt/machinima".

But still, his content isn't really good - Especially this COD+BF3 = BEST GAME?! video.

I will say the ban was a tad bit overkill. Maybe just a warning or something would have done the trick. Otherwise that video was just flat out disgusting and I wonder how it got onto machinima. Then again I haven't watch any videos on machinima since Hutch/SeaNanners first started out.

I will say the ban was a tad bit overkill. Maybe just a warning or something would have done the trick. Otherwise that video was just flat out disgusting and I wonder how it got onto machinima. Then again I haven't watch any videos on machinima since Hutch/SeaNanners first started out.

His all videos are disgusting

+ the 3 day ban is a warning :)

How else should I warn him? Add a forum warning which he never visits?

Not like he reads the forums, or that anyone still cares about warnings.

His all videos are disgusting

+ the 3 day ban is a warning :)

How else should I warn him? Add a forum warning which he never visits?

I guess but maybe I find it a little bad publicity if you just ban someone because of a video and not for reasons like cheating. But if you think that's the only way. I don't disagree with your logic although I would have just put a 1 day ban.

Rechyy wannabe?

Someone recording gameplay of IW4/mw1 and posting it on machinima doesn't make him a rechyyy wannabe.

I'm sure rechyyy didn't invent "recording gameplay of fps and posting it on yt/machinima".

But still, his content isn't really good - Especially this a popular FPS series+BF3 = BEST GAME?! video.

I also watched a couple of his videos...awful, it made me sick