Sign in to follow this  

You Had Me Wrong!

SecretSchemes back?

Postby [bP]camwhy В» Sun Mar 10, 2013 23:28

I got an email earlier today from "Management" at SSOps and sure enough when i went to the linked website there it was! SSOps is back...does that mean they are a competitor for 4D1??

----------------------------------------------------

In this topic you all mis-understood me i wasnt posting that to get on anyones bad side... i posted it to see what was going on with it.. now i heard SS and 4D1 are merging or working together?? I just thought it was coincidence with T5 being announced and then SS comes out with that email

No, they have nothing do with a popular FPS series now, if you had actually checked their website, you would know.

-.- i read their whole thing lol they have a topic posted that explains that they are getting people together to share code and things like that...

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

All secretSchemes is now (for the time being, anyway) is a community to develop and share code, and to do some other stuff. T5 and any other Call of Duty seems to have no position on that site as a modification.

'SSOps' isn't back, but secretSchemes (abbreviation: "SS") is.

Oh, and SS and FDO ever working together seems a near impossibility, due to the 'hatred' between NTAuthority and Flashback - cited from: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=13712#p104088 - edit: well, see the below post.