Orange

Original thread [old]

Here are a few things that might be cool for Open Vice v2:

• House system for people who wants their own house.
  • Jail system for people who can't behave.
  • Camera system CCTV

I agree with house system.

• Camera system CCTV

Apparently all of that is going to be made for another server.

• Camera system CCTV

There will be 2 servers of mine, second one being "RPG" (houses, jobs and stuff)

• Camera system CCTV

There will be 2 servers of mine, second one being "RPG" (houses, jobs and stuff)

Nice, that's what I've been waiting for.

Crooks and cops

crooks led by Flying crook man and Zer0w with shadow on them side, they will ruin the city

ohh wait here are cops coming commanded by Integraruc with watcher on the crooks tail, zer0w is the first crook has been Cought by officer IntegraRUC and set on the electric chair, Meanwhile the other cops were busy chasing the leader Flying Crook Man after heavy resistance they were able to encounter him and flip his car, this crisis ends with major losses,the losses have been estimated by 20000000 $, now a passionate orange raised his straw to rebuild the city with version B3. the end

Crooks and cops

crooks led by Flying crook man and Zer0w with shadow on them side, they will ruin the city

ohh wait here are cops coming commanded by Integraruc with watcher on the crooks tail, zer0w is the first crook has been Cought by officer IntegraRUC and set on the electric chair, Meanwhile the other cops were busy chasing the leader Flying Crook Man after heavy resistance they were able to encounter him and flip his car, this crisis ends with major losses,the losses have been estimated by 20000000 $, now a passionate orange raised his straw to rebuild the city with version B3. the end

Good read ;p

Crooks and cops

10/10 would read again

also we should do this again sometime later

Crooks and cops

what the fuck does that even fucking mean