Sign in to follow this  

Zombies Support?

Well the emulator that NTA previously made does supports zombies, still I don't know if NTA will use his emu or create a new netcode just like with IW5M, and even if it could support zombies, we don't know if NTA will want to add zombies support...

Would you want to be in the same modification as a bunch of zombies? I don't think so.

So what are you stating? ;3

No zombies?? :/

Nazi Zombies is the only reason for even installing T5, so hopefully the mode is supported.

yeah, taking zombies out would make a lot of people not be insterested in T5M... (cuz the multiplayer sucks a little bit, doesn't it?)

Nazi Zombies is the only reason for even installing T5, so hopefully the mode is supported.

yeah, taking zombies out would make a lot of people not be insterested in T5M... (cuz the multiplayer sucks a little bit, doesn't it?)

Why.

Why.

COD Points.

Huh ?

oh sorry, i mean C4ll of Duty Points

I understood that (bypassing the words censor is forbidden).

But I dunno what are those a popular FPS series Points.

Oh, you gain those points by playing the game, passing level, and by accepting contracts, etc. And you need them to buy weapons, attachments, perks, equipment, etc. (It sucks because you need to be like lvl. 23 to gain the M14 (random) and you still need to buy it to play with it. Also, you can buy the attachments without completing any task, and that is a bit boring, i prefer challenges)

I disagree with you on that point. I do not care if it will not exist. Why not just run solo/sp in zombies?