jeremych

The 'Going Away' thread

Guest ltorrelles

Quite inactive for the upcoming week. After that, final exams and university access exam, so these upcoming months will be pretty fucked up. I'll nonetheless warn when I'm unable to moderate.

I might be gone for a long time, meaning my internet got shutdown.

So when I'm home it means no irc whatsoever, paying the internet and stuff is going to be hard for my dad. Because I'm not working anymore, and if I find myself work again my internship would suffer from this but meh my dad is like : No! work is more important than school.

Guest ltorrelles
I'll nonetheless warn when I'm unable to moderate.

Have been very inactive this past days. Stuff will be back to normal tomorrow or The_Day_After_Tomorrow_Wallpaper_7_1024.jpg

Guest ltorrelles

100% disconnected for the next 12 days. No internet, not even on the mobile phone. I'll miss you all! (not)

Mood is going up and down with recent love stories and school matters, not really feeling up to any "work" I'll be on, but won't really care about "cleaning stuff up & helping" ..

Mehh... Not away but, i am getting slower. Mostly letting Tech Support take the already said questions, (They havent been through as much as I have [thats on both accounts]) As I might eventually fade away... I am moving this week, so i might not be able to get on as much, but I will try. Nowadays im mostly cleaning up threads instead of making them.

Mehh... Not away but, i am getting slower. Mostly letting Tech Support take the already said questions, (They havent been through as much as I have [thats on both accounts]) As I might eventually fade away... I am moving this week, so i might not be able to get on as much, but I will try. Nowadays im mostly cleaning up threads instead of making them.

usually it's the same questions that are either answered by the pubs or someone else in tech support has answered

I just concentrate all my energy on being active, helping people on IRC and getting dedicated servers going :P

Well, it really has come to that time where new fags are swarming all over the place and incapable of reading, so I am about to become as slow as jeremychs snail... It's mostly the same errors over and over again, and it seems though as other tech support members are actually taking care of the people who can't or are incapable of looking before posting. So while they are at that, I might become VERY idle... Anyways, not gone though, but just taking a break or something along those lines...

From thursday 5 until sunday 15 I will be in Romania doing volunteer work, so I will have limited/no internet access and time to use it. I will try to get on at least once a day to check for important stuff, but I won't be able to do any moderating, because I hate doing that on the phone.

If for some reason I am really needed, and noone else can help you, ask jeremych for my number, and you can whatsapp me. You can also email me, my email is in my profile. Please don't send a PM, as that will be harder to read than the former two.

I'll be away (from home) starting on the 23rd and ending on the 28th. Won't be able to play alterfield or SE anything, but I'll have my laptop so I can still view forums and use IRC.

Also, special day on the 29th ._.

I'll be away from tomorrow until ~10 August (max 15 August). I will have an Internet connection on my mobile phone but just for checking my mails (data limitation).

Guest Pigophone

Been gone for the last 10 days, won't be here for at least another 2 1 weeks, computer got taken away once again, so more battling will ensue with parents.

(includes IRC too)

EDIT: back