warning

hello community

as I know we had previously alot of T5 projects, such as:-

1- Alterops

2- secret schemes

3- centergaming

4- RevOps

5- IberianOps

* may be there is more I dont know about.

anyways, my point is all mentioned project got shut down wether by Actiovion or other reasons. so why should we risk our community??

dont you think it is dangerous to make T5 projects here, we have IW4 and Iw5 games which are cool, personally I am a big fan of T5 but this project worries me alot.

if you guyz have same thinking or different please let us listen and read your thoughts before its too late...

thanks anyways

Except AlterOps, all of those "clients" stole the original code. Also, I don't think ACTVI would do something to us, no this time.

AFAIK, only AlterOps was shutdown by Activision (well, whole aIW), and what's the others reasons of getting shutdown ? Having an outdated client and getting mods and admins's pass dumped ? Nope, that specific to Iberian then.

Except AlterOps, all of those "clients" stole the original code. Also, I don't think ACTVI would do something to us, no this time.

AFAIK, only AlterOps was shutdown by a large gaming conglomerate (well, whole aIW), and what's the others reasons of getting shutdown ? Having an outdated client and getting mods and admins's pass dumped ? Nope, that specific to Iberian then.

other reasons are:- finicial problems, lacking for developers..thanks for your contirbution

AFAIK, only AlterOps was shutdown by a large gaming conglomerate (well, whole aIW), and what's the others reasons of getting shutdown ? Having an outdated client and getting mods and admins's pass dumped ? Nope, that specific to Iberian then.

other reasons are:- finicial problems, lacking for developers..thanks for your contirbution

Financial problems : -Well, I don't think NTA is a rich fatass, but I'm sure he can handle T5M.

Lacking for developers : -I did not understand this very well.. Do you mean a lack of devs ? Well NTA is the only dev here (even if some peeps helps him), he can handle shit, trust me.

Financial problems : -Well, I don't think NTA is a rich fatass, but I'm sure he can handle T5M.

Lacking for developers : -I did not understand this very well.. Do you mean a lack of devs ? Well NTA is the only dev here (even if some peeps helps him), he can handle shit, trust me.

dude

I trust NTA but many projects means more responsibilities>>>by your statement you kinda supporting my point

dude

I trust NTA but many projects means more responsibilities>>>by your statement you kinda supporting my point

'dude'

You obviously don't know how NTA works, he can handle, he started everything with aIW ._.

I pray you guyz right and I pray to God to help NTA to overcome any problems he faces...

._.

what's the difference between revops and iberianops? I thought it's just an update

actually no.

well, tell us the real different

Only two of these projects were shut down by atvi

Also, what's the difference between revops and iberianops? I thought it's just an update

can you please name which projects got shut down by atvi???

I'm positive NTA knows what he's doing, so why are you worried.

This^ And Ghosty, what the fuck dude ? Your posts did not notice it until now. How the hell can you have that much? LeL!

dude

'dude'

You obviously don't know how NTA works, he can handle, he started everything with aIW ._.

LeL! You know how to talk! :P

They only got shut down because they cant keep a good running community with new features and lack of responsibility..

All of them is just damn clones from alterops.

Not all of them, secretSchemes (well, the 'old' version of it, anyway) was shut down via a C&D notice delivered via Activision.

They only got shut down because they cant keep a good running community with new features and lack of responsibility..

All of them is just damn clones from alterops.

Not all of them, secretSchemes (well, the 'old' version of it, anyway) was shut down via a C&D notice delivered via a large gaming conglomerate.

secretSchemes: uses alteriwnet old theme.

secretSchemes: we need donations

secretSchemes: master server is down due to donations not met.

secretSchemes: client becomes more buggy due to bad code t5branding.cpp

secretSchemes: Alex ban players because he lost a match.

secretSchemes moves along side of 4d1 server

secretSchemes: C&D notice.

riiiight I'm sure Alex was a good community owner. ._.