NTAuthority

Official stance on T6 modification development

Well, aRev wasn't implied anywhere either, and yet you noted it.

Still, that doesn't matter.

He did mention other projects, and as such it is a notable other project, but I never said directly NTA was working with them, just that the slight possibility exists.

The quote directly asked him whether he was working with Reaver, and added his own opinion onto that statement and as such I pointed out that TeknoGod's isn't a direct possibility. My quote more implied it was one of the projects, but not the project he could be working with.

[email protected]":3i6syi3o]:? Dont tell me ur working with Reaver :?: ...

Did he imply that anywhere ? Even if he was, that's up to Bas and not the community.

why are you calling him bass is that another nickname? just curious :)

>bass

It's Bas you moron. And it's his real name ._.

And it's not even 'awful' (or whatever the fuck you meant by 'awefull'). The game itself is optimised really good, and it's good itself.

Also, don't even ask where's this new project going to be, none of the staff/admins/moderators know it, exept Bas himself.

[email protected]":7uzndmlj]:? Dont tell me ur working with Reaver :?: ...

Did he imply that anywhere ? Even if he was, that's up to Bas and not the community.

>bass

okay fag.are you happy NOW?

You know, proof reading before posting helps.

Wouldn't really consider moron as too much of an insult, but other people take insults differently it seems.

Also, fag doesn't really effect me in anyway.

[email protected]":b0he41tf]:? Dont tell me ur working with Reaver :?: ...

>bass

You know, proof reading before posting helps.

You guys are staff you know better nta than me how the f**** can i know that that's his real name yeah i saw it a lot of times but i always thought its another nickname and btw i typed "bass" cuz i was fast writing :D

Well, aRev wasn't implied anywhere either, and yet you noted it.

Still, that doesn't matter.

He did mention other projects, and as such it is a notable other project, but I never said directly NTA was working with them, just that the slight possibility exists.

The quote directly asked him whether he was working with Reaver, and added his own opinion onto that statement and as such I pointed out that TeknoGod's isn't a direct possibility. My quote more implied it was one of the projects, but not the project he could be working with.

Nope, the quote shows dissapointment in case he would work with Reaver. In my opinion, the "level of assumption" is about the same in both posts. Aslo, I think I know of some NTA-TG relations you don't know about. When I asked him in private chat, he didn't confirm it, neither did he deny it. However, that had nothing to do wih Tx2, I asked him that more than half a year ago.

Still, to go back to my post, read the bold part.

You guys are staff you know better nta than me how the f**** can i know that that's his real name yeah i saw it a lot of times but i always thought its another nickname and btw i typed "bass" cuz i was fast writing :D

Typing fast does not justify the fact that you posted crap.

Anyway, lets stay on topic.

If someone will "modify" bo2, we will notice soon enough.