Sign in to follow this  
Paulofonta

Epic fails from our users

Ok, after seeing this, I just felt like opening a topic here, for us to share those epic fails that we get sometimes. And here it goes the first story:

Subject: IW4 ERROR HERE!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I just got on this guy's computer over teamviewer and he tells me that the problem is that hotspot shield is blocking his connection, but he has to use it to bypass the board ban that was put on his ip ._.

So, he begs for support, expecting us to help him bypassing his ban here...

Share those epic moments, and try to beat this one if you can :P

I was playing on a portuguese IW5M server and some guy named "J E R o X" started calling "hacker" to some other guy, and telling him that he would ban him from 4D1 because he is admin here ._.

I asked the guy a couple of times if he was admin here, and he always said "yes!"

In one of the times, he said something like "I'm made this and now I just want to play a bit relaxed"

lol

Everyone else on the server were laugthing because they know me (one of them even knows me personally, because he was born and raised here in my village)

Then I finally told him that staff impersonation could cost him a ban, but I don't think he got it...

Gave him a 1-day ban, just for him to see the warning not to repeat the stunt.

I was playing on a portuguese IW5M server and some guy named "J E R o X" started calling "hacker" to some other guy, and telling him that he would ban him from 4D1 because he is admin here ._.

I asked the guy a couple of times if he was admin here, and he always said "yes!"

In one of the times, he said something like "I'm made this and now I just want to play a bit relaxed"

lol

Everyone else on the server were laugthing because they know me (one of them even knows me personally, because he was born and raised here in my village)

Then I finally told him that staff impersonation could cost him a ban, but I don't think he got it...

quite funny

lol

I lol'd, can I get his name.

lol

I lol'd, can I get his name.

J E R o X

I'll get the gamelog as soon as the server's admin is online. Anyway, he can only read it tomorrow :P

Edit:

Here you go :P

BARt_;J E R O X 4d1 admin?
J E R o X;yea
BARt_;jerox admin  ?
Paulofonta;._.
BARt_;do 4d1?
J E R o X;yea ftw
Paulofonta;jerox you're admin on 4d1 ?
J E R o X;omg
J E R o X;wallhack
J E R o X;want a bann ?
Paulofonta;lol
BARt_;no, maybe u want?
J E R o X;i dont can get a ban ;D
Paulofonta;jerox are you admin on 4d1?
BARt_;x
J E R o X;camper -.-
Paulofonta;JEROX are you admin on 4D1 ?
J E R o X;yes i make this 
J E R o X;and want to play a normaly game
J E R o X;nice
Paulofonta;you should know that I can ban you for staff impersonation
Paulofonta;JEROX I should ban you for staff impersonation
J E R o X;ninja pls no camp ;D
Paulofonta;JEROX did you read what I wrote?
J E R o X;what u mean ?
J E R o X;defuse
Paulofonta;Staff impersonation is worth a ban
J E R o X;no problem ^^

Where is the Epic fails from our staff thread?

Well, that should be in here -> viewtopic.php?f=40&t=12272

OP asks for the topic to be trashed, tech moves to staff forum by mistake, gmod asks why doesn't he fix it himself, (notice tech permissions) gmod moves back instead of trashing and tech asks why instead of doing the job and trashing.

In 'replies to the board welcome mail':

do no send me another email

this does not work

if u do i will report you to the can-spam....

understand?

1 and only warning

send him a pm so he will get a notification on email :P

In 'replies to the board welcome mail':

do no send me another email

this does not work

if u do i will report you to the can-spam....

understand?

1 and only warning

People these days.