Guest ltorrelles

IW5M has been released.

Guest ltorrelles

Dear community,

IW5M has been released as of August the 18th, 2012. The goal of IW5M is to offer a proper online-enabled experience for IW5 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3), featuring well-familiar features such as friends lists, server-side statistics, semi-limited modification support, the upcoming TNet service and downloadable content support.

Happy gaming!

PS: Please, don't post any tech support related questions on this topic. Doing so will result in a warning.

I would have honestly preferred for TNet to be released before IW5M, or the IW5M delayed to allow TNet to finish and release them both at the same time.

I'm downloading MW3 as we speak. Was a little sad when you guys announced MW3, as it's a horrible game, but I'm a bit more optimistic now, in hopes that you'll be able to change the game from horrible to amazing, just like you did with IW4M.

I got the game from Steam update all the files but I can not connect to any server

Please, don't post any tech support related questions on this topic. Doing so will result in a warning.

Shouldn't the site be re-designed??

What for?

TNet obviously.

Either they're dropping it to not get in trouble with IW (for copying Elite hurrrdurrr) or it's just delayed and will be implemented in a later stage.

":2lvvhmyv]
Shouldn't the site be re-designed??

What for?

TNet obviously.

Either they're dropping it to not get in trouble with IW (for copying Elite hurrrdurrr) or it's just delayed and will be implemented in a later stage.

http://fourdeltaone.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6810

Read the TODO list.Tnet is not ready yet..But it says Re-Design site before release :-/